Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

Everlasting feeling...

Since the beginning I told the people that this heart of mine is a strong as steel, in the end it was all talk...Last night when I went to bed, I had some flashback of me and that girl and thought how great it was at that time...Now that this time is over, it is really hard to let go...alone in my bed I lament how fate is playing with me and wondered if I was the only one in pain.

My eyes started to get wet and pain began to fill my heart, I told myself why this society is cruel? Why can't 2 different people be happy together? If I was born in another religion, I'm afraid that I will not be as I am right now...after an hour of cry...I wish that I'll be able to see her again, even once more! I will be really happy...

When I confessed to her she didn't believe me, telling me that it was simply a crush...but I was sure that it wasn't a crush but rather true love, a true one sided love...

It was only after crying that I was able to find some sleep...

1 comment:

  1. Life is like that! It not always the way we want it to be. But some people says that when you want something dearly, the whole universe conspire for you to get it.....
    It may not necessarily be true in your case but don't stop believing because even when there no hope left somewhere there's seem to have a little light which will rise and shine brightly..... Somewhere, someone is made for you in this world! You just have to make it happen Shiw......

    ReplyDelete