Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Global Village/ AIESEC 2014

Today was one of the best days of my life. I don't regret all the people I've met so far. There are those who I've met in Manga Crew, those from League of Legends Mauritius, the biology tuition group and also the MUN group.

This fun I had is to be remember so I decided to put this into my blog. Who knows maybe one day one of you guys may fall into this blog.


For the Ponponpon flashmob, it was extremely fun to be with you guys. Words are simply not enough to describe how happy I was to spend some of my time with you people. There's also a sentence I will never ever forget from Judy: "Shiw qui faire to raide koume sa?" All of the people there sure laughed pretty hard there.


There's also the time where I've went to eat with you Jeremy and Judy in Noodles. This was also quite enjoyable and I am real glad to have tried a new restaurant I've never been to. Then after the Ponponpon practice that day, we then went to eat hotdog at Robert if I remember well. It has been ages since I've eaten hotdog and the hotdog there did not fail to please me. Thank you for bringing us there Freddie.

League of Legends group, before I was just playing Maplestory a 2D game online. However, when I started playing LoL, it was sure lonely to play alone but addictive in the end. Playing with you guys allowed me to improve my skills and let's not forget about the fun we had in the game.

Biology tuition group, there are those who I've met since the first day of biology tuition with whom I've fought with. My mind is now finally at peace to have reconciled with you. Just like the Chinese in ancient times, we've drank some wine/alcohol before we part.

This is the video at the day of the event, enjoy guys ^_^


















This is the doing crazy at bagatelle >>" xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ivCPagXcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment