Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ramma's Birthday [18]

At 11am, I told my physics teacher that I need to go out early! Immediately rushed to Winners to get a birthday cake and candles '1' and '8'. Then someone asked me: "Is your friend getting 81 years old?" Hahaha it was really hilarious! After getting all these, I carefully continued my way to Caudan. After a while I met the poor Ramma who was alone. I was like what the...it's his birthday but why have people left him alone here? One of them went to hangout with his girlfriend...I mean if you are here to celebrate your friend's birthday DO NOT leave him alone =_=" (seriously piss off). Ramma and I then waited for others to come. Afterwards, we all went to Caudan's Pizza Hut (Emma's husband is the manager there >w<"). We asked one of the workers to keep the cake in the refrigerator along with the few other items I bought. That day I paid for Ramma, I didn't allow him to use his money and in return during my birthday he did the same. I am really really happy to know that he remembered about it. That Ramma, he maybe a big pervert with a strange taste but he's a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment