Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Unlucky Lucky Day

Just remembered in lower six, I forgot to bring my essay copybook a Saturday for the General Paper tuition. On a Tuesday, I went to my tuition teacher's place to give him the copybook. On my way to the bus stop, there were 3 blacks.

One of them said: 'He is from the same school as these people.'
Another one followed with: 'Chin chang chong!'

I ignored them and continued to walk...I felt a wind approaching behind me and I moved my neck a bit and a bottle went pass me.

I immediately turned, it was 3 vs 1 that day. I kept my calm looked closely at them. The tallest black guy threw a ripe mango on me, I rapidly dodged it. Another one chained up, he approached me throwing an unknown weird colored solution from his bottle, I jumped back to avoid it and he quickly stepped back as if he was scared. After throwing all the solution, I saw a UBS bus coming. I raised my hand calmly to signal that bus to stop and also dodged another ripe mango. Hopefully the bus stopped. When I tried to enter that bus, I saw the empty bottle coming to me, lowered my head and it was another miss. Inside the bus, I'm like wew...that was some danger...

If a mango was to hit me that day, I wouldn't be able to go to the biology tuition that day. I was unlucky to meet these people but lucky not to get hit even one by the mango or the solution.

The next day when I went to school, I learned that these 3 blacks was trying to flame a war with the students from my school. I'm just glad that I was able to reach my tuition in one piece and also CLEAN that day. Sometimes, I am really lucky in unlucky situations! But oh well that's what is meant to be Shiw I guess ^^'

No comments:

Post a Comment