Search This Blog

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Mauritius is so small...

Wednesday, 19th February 2014, I went to Pang Chin together with mum to post my application form and my voucher to the University of Mauritius.I left the factory at around 8.30pm and went to the Post. However, the worker told me that I needed an enveloped in order to post it. I went to the other side of the road and entered the the building just in front of the Post. Just when I enter, a girl there said: "Bonjour!" with a smile. I also smiled back and replied her hello as well. After buying the A4 envelope, I went back to the Post and left my envelope containing my application form and the voucher.

I then went to my school by taking an Express bus at the bus stop of Pailles. When I reached school, I went to talk a little bit with the caretakers and then went to the Usher's room to ask Mr Gopaul if my living certificate was ready. Unfortunately I came to school too early, and I was told that it would be ready by next week. Afterwards, I saw Miss Caumul, my biology teacher, she is the 3rd person I've asked to write a recommendation letter for me. It was really kind of sad that one of these three teachers have forgotten to write one for me. When to her in the biology lab and discussed about the recommendation letter. She then suggested me to see Mr Haulkhory, my physics teacher as well because I am planning to go to the engineering field. It was really kind of him to accept and doing a recommendation letter for me.

After all these, I took a bus to the Victoria Bus Station, there I walked to McDonald, where I bought a spicy chicken meal. I took all my time to eat and appreciate my meal (That's what you can actually do the best when you're alone). When I was done with my hamburger and my chips, I was slowly drinking my coca - cola drink and I saw the girl I met in Pailles again! I was like oh...what kind of luck is that, is it supposed to be good or bad? We then talked and I came to know that she's was a student of Loretto Port Louis and that she's about the same age as I. She came together with a Chinese girl who I've greeted with a hi. I didn't talk much with that Chinese girl. After talking with that girl, I immediately headed home to revise for my Learner Oral Test.

No comments:

Post a Comment