Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Trust...

When you trust someone, you are vunerable to betrayal! Well, that's what happened to me in my case. When you hear bad things about someone, it is better to avoid them. Do not expect anything good about them. Why should you take a risk to give that person a chance? In some case, it is better to love yourself more. It's not like you're selfish, you're just preventing yourself from being hurt!

Letting someone touch your bag is a big mistake. You simply don't know what they are up to, Rs 800, the money for my chemistry tuition was taken by a bastard! Telling me that he was searching for my earphone. At 4pm, when I am about to leave home for my chemistry tuition, I realized that it wasn't in my bag anymore. The more I think back, the more anger and hatred were entering my heart. I wanted to kill...to kill that person who dare take the money my parents worked so hard to earn. The money for the teacher who worked so hard to teach me! It is simply unforgivable! My entire body's temperature was rising and I started to punch the wall and curse that heartless piece of shit who should die in agony. Yes, he doesn't deserve a peaceful death. He should die without any honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment