Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

The 3 nightmares in a single night! [Forgot about the 2nd nightmare]

First nightmare - Physics teachers!
Ah...finally the biology tuition is over today! Suhaima and I left the tuition together. We then went to our next tuition, a physics tuition. When we reached the tuition, we took a place and sat. It was then that I realized that we were in Mr Sheik Hossen's tuition place o_O

Okay, the class started. There was Daryl a student of my class who came late to the tuition, and it seems that I've taken his place [ow...it's getting bad now...]. He went to the back of the class and sat there.

After the physics tuition, it was already dark out there. I decided to accompany Suhaima home, we continued to walk until we reach there. I was planning to leave her in front of her house but then I realized that there wasn't any bus left to take me home! Suhaima told me to wait for my parents in her house, I hesitated but then accepted since it was kind of scary outside.

Reaching inside of the house, I was planning to say good evening to her parents and I came across Mr Haulkhory!!!! [I was almost freaked out to death!]


Third nightmare - Pregnant people!
After the biology tuition, Suhaima, another girl [dunno who that is] and I were going to the bus stop. Strangely I noticed something, I then said: " Hm...there are many women who are pregnant in this period of the year!"

Suhaima then followed: " Shiiiiwwwwww! You know what? I am also pregnant! "

On hearing that my heart almost stopped. I was like what o_O and w...who..is the father!?!?!

The other girl then said: " Eh...you didn't know that? Just look at her belly! "

I was like oh my god...

The other girl then continued: " By the way, I am also pregnant! "

With a smile on her face!

I yelled NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS EVERYONE PREGNANT?



These were really some weird dreams, my mood was totally no good the next morning...

Well I made all these nightmares because I've eaten too much at night, if you guys do not want to have these kind of nightmares eat moderately at night!

2 out of 3 dreams had Suhaima in it, I think there's really some problems here! Oh...seriously...that girl is occupying too much of my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment